A happy and fulfilled relationship with a partner is a complex matter. Even if it is not dealing with any significant problems, routine and boredom can lead to new problems. Sometimes it is just necessary to rediscover each other. I would be happy to support you with my experience and specific solution approaches to help you solve any difficulties your relationship might be facing.
Does this feel familiar?
* there is a sense of distance in the relationship and you feel unable to reach out to each other
* difficult conversations may be avoided to prevent arguments
* feelings of hurt, anger, resentment remain after conflict giving rise to feelings of isolation
* arguments become circular and spiral down to familiar unresolved issues
* you feel unhappy because you do not feel heard or understood
* past unresolved issues or trauma may be impacting the relationship
In therapy I can support you both to emerge from your negative cycle to a place where you can re-connect and re-discover your mutual needs, gain understanding and build a physically and emotionally stronger relationship.
Goal - to aim for the imperfect perfect relationship!